Our absolute favorite chocolate hazelnut spread is Nocciolata which is an all organic brand from Italy. Certain people, who shall remain nameless, have been known to eat it by the spoonful. But during the holidays, we like to use it to make this irresistible fudge that gets topped of with generous sprinkle of sea salt. It takes less than 30 minutes to make and unfortunately it might be eaten in even less than that!
And in case you missed it, here we are talking fudge, chicken parm and holiday drinks on Fox:
- 1½ cups Nocciolata
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- Grease an 8×8 pan and line with parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- Combine the nocciolata, vanilla and confectioners sugar in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Melt the butter over medium low heat. Add the sweetened condensed milk and light brown sugar. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring often for 2 minutes.
- Pour the milk mixture into the bowl with the Nocciolata. Whisk again until smooth, and quickly transfer to the prepared 8x8 pan. Scatter coarse sea salt over the fudge. Chill minimum 2 hours before serving.