We believe that the only thing better than a warm, crisp waffle is free gear for your kitchen. So we’ve decided to give you both! This week on Just Married and Cooking we’re giving away our favorite waffle maker from Cuisinart and sharing with you our secret new waffle recipe.
Here’s all you have to do for a chance to win:
1. Folow us on twitter: @marriedNcooking
2. Leave a comment on your favorite waffle post (this one) or our Pork ‘n Waffles
Good Luck! And stay tuned, we’ll be announcing the winner on Wednesday April 10.
*winner will be selected at random using random.org
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ cup chopped (turkey) bacon, about 6 slices
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- Combine the flour baking powder, sugar, bacon and cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter over a low heat. Add the milk and egg to the pan and whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl and stir until just combined.
- Pour half of the batter into a hot waffle iron, close the top and cook 3 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.