We don’t really do pink drinks unless… Ooooh wait, look at this pitcher of deliciousness…
This, we can’t turn down.
This, is how we want to end all these blazing hot summer days.
But it must take forever, right?
Wrong. Our rose’ sangria is the easiest thing you’ll stir together this August.
Is your mixology cap on? Good. Slice fruit. Toss into pitcher. Top with elderflower liqueur and allow it marinate for an hour. (*Our recommendation is to take a dip in the ocean or check out the summer sales while the fruit macerates.) Pour in a bottle of light Provencal rose’ and…
Little sips of summer. And heaven.
Best-Ever Summer Sangria
Author: Just Married & Cooking
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1 bottle Provencal rose' wine
- 1 cup elderflower liqueur (we like St. Germain)
- 3 mid-ripe peaches, cut into about 8 wedges
- 3 mid-rip plums, cut into about 8 wedges
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced into rounds
- In a large, clear pitcher add peaches, plums, apple and lime. Pour in elderflower liqueur and gently stir. Set pitcher aside and allow fruit to marinate in liqueur for one hour.
- Add rose' to the fruit/elderflower mixture and gently stir. Add as much ice as you like and continue to stir. Chill sangria in refrigerator or freezer and serve very cold.
Leave A Comment