We wanted to create the perfect sip for Valentine’s Day. Something decadent, delicious and a little spicy. We could sip it snuggled under a mountain of blankets while watching a Valentine’s movie (do you know it’s 1 degree- yes ONE DEGREE- in New York today?!) or we could enjoy it after one of our hands-on couples dinners at West Elm Market DUMBO, as a sippable dessert. Whenever you decide to make it, don’t forget this!
#1 tip for the perfect Valentine’s cocktail- Make sure you have Baileys
#2 tip for the perfect Valentine’s cocktail- Always shaken, never stirred. In fact, Jamie says “Shake it ’til your hands hurt from the cold- that’s when it’s ready to pour.”
#3 tip for the perfect Valentine’s cocktail- Drink responsibly- and with someone you love!
Voila! The perfect sip to enjoy with your sweetheart!
- 1½ oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1½ oz vodka
- 1 oz creme de cacao
- 1 oz cold brew coffee
- 2 oz 2% milk
- dash cayenne pepper
- dash cinnamon
- 1 twist fresh black pepper
- splash of soda water (optional)
- Combine Baileys Original Irish Cream, vodka, creme de cacao and spices in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Strain over ice and splash with soda water if desired.